Sunday 30 August 2009

Celebration Chicken!

This card uses the sketch from Carol's Sketch Fun Challenge...although I did substitute the hexagon for one of my Nestie labels...didn't trust myself to be able to cut a neat hexagon! lol I've used 'Celebration Chicken' (by Whipper Snapper)...and as he has wings, I'm also going to enter this card for the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, where the theme is 'Flights of Fancy'. The papers are by Prima, the sentiment is Hero Arts (from the 'Anytime Messages' set), and the background was embossed using the Cuttlebug 'Spots & Dots' folder.

11 comments:

  1. You know how to make me smile Helen :) i love this image sooo much!
    Great papers , the colours are fab together...thanks so much for playing along with my sketch... I love it :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Helen,i love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card Helen, super image

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiyaaaa!!
    wheee this made me smile - such a cutie - love it!!!

    hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, too fun Helen! what a wonderful image....yummy papers too!
    Blessings, maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww ... very cute and fun - love it!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh this is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a brilliant creation for our flights of fancy theme this week Helen, this is such a fun image! Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fab card Helen and perfect for the flights of fancy theme. That chicken is so cute and great LO. Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card for the flights of fancy challenge, love the colours and image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x