Monday 17 August 2009

Boo Boo Bear

This is another of the cards I made at the weekend's retreat...this time I used the sketch from the Charisma Cardz Challenge. The image is 'Boo Boo Bear' by Whipper Snapper...I love the way he looks so sorry for himself! The papers are all from the '29th Street Market' range by My Mind's Eye (I'll apologise now, as I used them rather a lot over the weekend...so you'll be seeing lots of them over the next couple of days!). I used the Cuttlebug 'Moroccan Screen' folder for the embossing, inked along the edges for a little definition of the layers, and added a few pieces of card candy in the corners.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, loving the papers lush, and the little bear is so cute!
    Love it!
    Hugs
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Helen,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just gorgeous, such a lovely image & fab papers too - I love greens!

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - love Boo Boo, the papers are yummy and i think I NEED the new Moroccan screen embossing folder! Glad you had a fab time at the retreat!
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, fabulous cute image and love the colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Helen,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. a cute card Helen. Adorable image and gorgeous papers.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my dont you just want to scoop him up in your arms & cuddle him better? Love the lush green papers...aww I want to cuddle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boo Boo is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! This card is stunning - the colours and papers are fab - Love it!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww this is so cute - I got sent this image and loved colouring him..yours is beautifully coloured..


    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Love the soft color combo. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card love the image and the soft greens. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x