Sunday 16 August 2009

Craft Retreat

Wow - what a fantastic weekend I've had! Went up to Penrith on Friday morning for a weekend of crafting with some of my online crafting buddies organised by my lovely friend Samantha at the fabby little craft shop...Penrith Crafts...that she works in. It's the first time I've been on anything like this...so I wasn't sure how much crafting we'd actually get done amongst all the chatter! lol
But I taken a few blog challenge sketches to work on...and my lovely friend Cathy set us a challenge...not necessarily to be completed this weekend...but I've nearly finished that too! As the cards I made are for challenges, I'm going to post them all separately over the next couple of days otherwise this would end up being a mammoth post...but I've put them in a slideshow for you to have a sneaky peak now:


Thank you everyone for making this such an enjoyable weekend...I can't remember the last time I laughed so much! Can't wait for the next one now! ;0)

2 comments:

  1. Wow....fab cards! I am so impressed at how many you actually made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so very welcome Helen I think I nearly split my sides laughing I to have not laughed like that in ages! the we4ekend was a pleasure to run and that is made so by the brilliant group of girls there!
    I can not wait for the next one either! ha ha!!

    Your cards are fantastic and you are such an inspiration too! thank you! :0) Samantha x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x