Sunday 2 August 2009

Catch a star

Well, I've gone from 'Summer' to 'Winter Wonderland' in the space of a couple of hours this afternoon...a bit like our weather! lol
I've used this week's Papertake Weekly sketch for my Winter Wonderland Challenge card...where the theme is...'Winter Wonderland'! lol
I've used a Stamps Happen stamp called 'Catch a Star'...which I'm ashamed to say I've never used on a card before...I bought it a few years ago when I was first getting into stamping, but made a mess of colouring it then...and didn't try again until today. I kept the rest of the card very simple...using my Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' and 'Swiss Dots' folders on plain white card...I seem to have a bit of a 'white' thing going on with my Christmas cards this year! lol

14 comments:

  1. Hi Helen I love your polar bear image and great card too I love the embossed background.

    Thank you so much for joining in the challenge at Winter Wonderland again.

    Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image, great card!
    Thanks for taking part this week in 'Winter Wonderland'.
    Hugs,
    Teri
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love your embossing and the polar bear is so sweet!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - your stamp is totally adorable!
    Lynne
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful white! and adorable image, too!
    Beth♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, that polar bear is cute! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. a gorgoeus card Helen, love the polar bear image you have used.
    Thank you for entering and linking to my blog candy. good luck. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh Helen this is gorgeous - I haven't seen that polar bear image before and it is fab (want, covet, need LOL!!!).
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowwww Helen,what beautiful,i love the image.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  11. Helen, this is just gorgeous! Your polar bear is so cute .... what a great image! I love the embossed background too!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland!

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww he's sweet lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this Helen - great image!!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovin this card xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x