Friday 21 August 2009

Friday Sketchers #66

There's a fab sketch for this week's Friday Sketchers Challenge...which I've used to make another Christmas card. The image is from the 'Holly-Jolly' set by Penny Black...I just love their cute snowmen ;0) The papers are by Pebbles Inc, and the snowflakes were cut using the Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes #2' die...and I couldn't resist adding a little bit of sparkle to the centre of each one. There's a touch of Woodware 'Fluffy Stuff' on the bobble on his hat, and underneath where he's standing.


12 comments:

  1. Wonderful winter card!

    Hugs, Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card.I love the snowflakes,Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Helen!I recently bought this set he's such a sweet snowman!
    hugs amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Helen. I do love this snowman and gorgeous papers and snowflakes - very festive!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just precious!! I love your take on the sketch and the wintry feel of this card!! Very lovely!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image and papers and love the colour scheme :-)
    Thanks so much for the award hun - will post sometime over the next few days when ig et a few minutes !Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, what a beautiful card Helen, I love these new stamps, they're so sweet aren't they!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Helen,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaah...cute snowman. I love the LO and papers of christmas card. Have a good weekend. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love making christmas cards & this one is gorgeous!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x