Saturday 24 December 2022

Favourite Five Christmas Cards 2022

As has become traditional on Christmas Eve, I'm sharing my favourite five Christmas cards of the year. I made a total of 86 Christmas cards this year, so it took me a little while to look through them all! For more details on any of the cards, please click the photos to go to the original post.

My first card is a simple heat embossed one...I love the elegance of the white on kraft. 


I had to feature a card with some Penny Black images...and this one showcases three adorable little snowmen.


I made a few black Christmas cards this year...not a traditional festive colour, but it does allow metallic embossing and watercolouring to really 'pop'!


Any regular visitors to my blog will know of my love of patterned papers...so I had to choose one with plenty of those...love the fun combination of colours on this one.


My final card was a bit of an experiment, but I love the way it turned out!


Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous set of cards .. you really were busy all year!! Thanks so much for my card .. it is adorable 😀Merry Christmas to you
    Pauline xx🎄❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose adorable creations, and they really describe your style in a great way. And thank you so much for my Christmas card, it was absolutely stunning. Have a lovely holiday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x