Friday 23 December 2022

Quality Street Wreath & Button Trees

I have a couple on non-papercraft Christmas makes to share today. The first is a Quality Street chocolate wreath. I make one of these every year...and am still using the same polystyrene wreath shape from 2012! It's on its last legs, so it I may have to retire it after we've eaten the chocolates! I simply attached the chocolates to the wreath using hot glue, and used some organza ribbon to make the bow and hang it.


My other items are some little Christmas tree ornaments...in the shape of Christmas trees...made out of buttons and beads. They're super easy...I just arranged the buttons from largest to smallest, threaded them on to some wire, starting with a couple of smaller brown buttons at the bottom for the trunk, and once I'd added all of the buttons, I added a little gold star bead, then twisted the wire together to secure the beads and make a hook to hang them with.


2 comments:

  1. Your wreath looks delicious in every sense of the word !! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Hapoy New Year
    Pauline xx ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath always looks gorgeous, including this year's. Have a very happy, safe and warm Christmas. Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x