Thursday 22 December 2022

Tags & Giftwrap

Today I'm sharing the simple gift tags I made to go on my gifts this year. I had picked up a couple of rolls of kraft paper with white Chritmas trees on in TKMaxx to wrpa the gifts, so hunted out a solid Christmas tree shaped stamp to make co-ordinating tags. I found one in an old Hero Arts & Sizzix stamps and die set called 'Reindeer', and stamped it on to some kraft tags using a white pigment ink...adding a sentiment to each (from a Lili of the Valley set), also in white. I had used an assortmet of red and white ribbons to tie around the gifts, so added some red and white twine to the tops of the tags. Here they are...you can see the two different wrapping paper designs underneath:


I also decorated a couple of kraft gift bags (I usually get the blank ones from Hobbycraft) to match...here's one with it's tag attached:


Challenges for these tags/bag:


4 comments:

  1. Stylish gift bag and tags Helen, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations Challenge.

    Happy Christmas and our thanks for your support of the challenge this year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea to match the tag with the paper and stamp a matching bag. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty done! Thank you for joining at stamping sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean. Simple. And environmentally friendly too! Thank you for playing along with the team at Stamping Sensations with this lovely wrapping and tags set! Happy Holidays! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x