Saturday 31 December 2022

Favourite Five Cards of 2022

As it's New Year's Eve, I'm sharing my favourite five cards of the year. Each of the photos is linked to the original blog post, so please click through for more details.

The first card was the one I made my Mum for Mother's Day back in March. I've done an awful lot of colouring on kraft card this year, and I love how it looks with the gold embossing on this one.


My second card was made for my Dad's birthday...the stamp was a charity shop find, and as well as the cute critters, it's the cool colours of the papers and faux stitching that I love on this one.


The next card features a favourite floral stamp...I love how effective the simple watercolour colour stamping looks on this one.


I had to choose a card with plenty of pretty papers, and this Penny Black cow one made me smile.


And for my final card, I'm back to colouring on kraft...though this one features some cute little critters.


Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards Helen, I love your colouring on kraft! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x