Thursday 29 December 2022

The Manger

I have a Christmas card to share today...this one was made using a Penny Black stamp that I received for Christmas called 'The Manger'. I stamped it on to watercolour paper, then coloured it using watercolour pencils. I'm away from home, and didn't really have any suitable Christmas papers with me, but found some that kind of matched in my 'Refreshing Basics' pad from The Works, and  'Vintage Dreams' pad by Craft Sensations. I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Wintertime Messages' set by Hero Arts.


Challenges for this card:

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Helen, love the stamp.
    Wishing you a very happy, healthy and crafty 2023
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous. Love the pastel tones you used. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute. Love the colors and great coloring. It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges .Neva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x