Tuesday 30 August 2022

Flower Bear

Today's card features a cute Woodware stamp that I got for my birthday earlier this month, called 'Flower Bear'. I stamped him on to watercolour paper, coloured him using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut him out. I embossed a snippet of bright pink card using my Couture Creations 'Crazy Daisy' embossing folder, and matted that on to a snippet of bright blue card. I cut a little speech bubble from some light pink card, then stamped my sentment (from the 'It's Your Day' set by Penny Black), and added that along with the bear popped up on some 3D foam pads.


Challenges for this card:

2 comments:

  1. Great birthday stamp! I know you'll use that one a lot for many occasions. Thank you for sharing on Polkadoodles. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how adorable! I love him so much, and he so stands out on the floral embossed background. Thank you so much for joining our Polkadoodles challenge. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x