Thursday 18 August 2022

Top Hat Robin

Today's card features another birthday present...this adorable robin from Woodware Stamps called 'Top Hat Robin'. I stamped him on to watercolour paper, along with one of the sentiment from the set (splitting it in two, so that it would fit in the square), then coloured him using watercolour pencils. For the background, I used papers from the 'Home for Christmas' pad by Violet Studio...doodling simple borders using a black gel pen, and matting the layers on to some bright blue card.


Challenges for this card:

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love this image! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x