Sunday 28 August 2022

Tall Pines

I have a trio of clean and simple Christmas cards to share today, made using a Tim Holtz/Sizzix embossing folder called 'Tall Pines' that I picked up yesterday in a charity shop.


On the first card, I simply embossed some white card, and added a sentiment (from the 'Winter Blessings' set by Crafter's Companion), before distressing the edges a little and adding the panel to a white card blank.


On the second card, I inked up the embossing folder using 'Old Paper' Distress Ink, before embossing a piece of watercolour paper. I added a simple sentiment (from the 'Many Blessings' set by Hero Arts), and distresse the edges before adding the panel to a kraft card blank.


On the final card, I embossed some kraft card, then gently rubbed a white inkpad over the raised trees, before splattering it with some more white ink. I added a sentiment (from the 'Festive Phrases' set by Funky Fossil), distressed the edges, then added it to a kraft card blank.


Challenges for these cards:

6 comments:

  1. All three of your cards are terrific and very festive. I am partial to the kraft one, just sayin'. What a great find that EF is! Thanks so much for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a stunning set of cards and thanks for joining Augusts Rudolph Days Challenge, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find in your charity shop.The EF makes a fab card, all three are so different.
    Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so lovely! I tried to mentally pick a favorite but honestly can't. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the PCAS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards! I am very envious of that charity shop find!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for CHNC
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x