Friday 26 August 2022

Golden Wedding

I have a Golden Wedding Anniversary card to share today. I cut the heart shape and numbers from gold card using my Cricut Joy...this was a birthday gift, and I'm still trying to get to grips with it! I added them to some cream card, then heat embossed a sentiment (from the 'Go To Words' set by Visible Image), in metallic gold (from WOW). I matted the panel on to some gold glitter card, and then on to a cream card blank, before adding some adhesive gold pearls.



Challenges for this card:

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen, so elegant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant celebratory creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, 50 years definitely counts as a long run! Such an elegant design, this is lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at Daring Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Helen. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow cute card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful CAS style creation thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! 50 years is a loooooong time to be married. Thanks for sharing your elegant card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x