Monday 1 August 2022

August Desk Calendar

As it's the first of the month, I'm sharing my desk calendar page for August today. The image, by Penny Black, is called 'Design by Me!', which I stamped on to a snippet of watercolour paper, coloured using watercolour pencils, then cut out using one of my Nesties. I paired him with some watercolour effect papers from the 'Mystery Marbles' pad by Craft Sensations (the blue & green), and 'Watercolour Feelings' pad from The Works. I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this calendar:

4 comments:

  1. So very cute - great idea to create your own monthly image. Thanks so much for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and adorable image for your beautiful idea 💡.
    Thanks for sharing it at Polkadoodles and hope to see you again soon.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. that cat is adorable - and a beautifully finished calendar ready for August! Thanks for joining in our Polkadoodles challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a pretty work! Cute and funny image!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x