Thursday 1 September 2022

September Desk Calendar

Today I'm sharing my September desk calendar page (made using a blank calendar from Paper Mill Direct). As I'll be back at school next week, I picked a cute Penny Black image of a rather studious mouse from the 'Cheerful Critters' set. I stamped it on to a snippet of watercolour paper, then coloured it using watercolour pencils. I used snippets of a couple of papers with a sort of 'graph paper' design on from the 'Fresh Florals' pad by Craft Sensations...distressing the edges, then adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this calendar:

3 comments:

  1. Your little mouse is adorable and looks quite busy! This is adorable, Helen. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny Black critters are always so adorable, Helen! I hope that this calendar will sit on your desk all term and cheer you up when you see it. Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome make with this super cute image!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x