Monday 5 September 2022

Fuchsia

Today's card features a stamp that I picked up recently in a charity shop...it's an old wood mounted Penny Black stamp called simply 'Fuchsia'. I stamped it on to a snippet of watercolour paper, along with a senitment from the 'It's Your Day' set (also by Penny Black), then coloured it using watercolour pencils. I distressed the edges, then matted it on to a snippet of bright pink card...distressing the edges of that too...before adding it to my card blank.


Challenges for this card:

3 comments:

  1. You can't beat a lovely old wood mounted PB Helen, still some of my favs and this Fuchsia one is beautifully displayed, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, those fuschias are beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x