Sunday 11 September 2022

Christmas Robins

I have a simple one layer Christmas card to share today, featuring little robin stamps from a couple of Penny Black sets. The one with the envelope is from the 'Wintertime Cheer' set, and the one on the branch is from the 'Jolly Friends' set. I stamped them on to a kraft card blank, then extended the branch to the edge of the card using a black gel pen. I coloured the image suing watercolour pencils, then added a sentiment from the 'Many Blessings' set by Hero Arts.


Challenges for this card:

6 comments:

  1. Helen, this image is SO cute - made me smile right away, lol. Your delicate coloring and perfect CAS layout steals the show! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card! Never would have guessed the images were from different stamp sets. They go so well together. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful CAS creation and just perfect for my birds challenge at ATCAS.The birdies look so sweet sitting on that branch and they are so beautifully coloured.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These Christmas birds are just adorable! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so perfectly simple. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so cute, Helen! I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Little Christmas, and good luck! :)
    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x