Wednesday 20 March 2024

Spring Bunny with Daffs Easter Treat Bag

I have another Easter treat bag to share today...this one features an adorable Lili of the Valley stamp called 'Spring Bunny with Daffs'. I stamped it on to watercolour paper, along with a sentiment from the 'Egg-cellent Easter Sentiments' set by C. C. Designs, then coloured it using watercolour pencils. I paired it with papers from the 'Bright Freshness' pad by Craft Sensations...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this treat bag:

4 comments:

  1. You create such pretty gift bags Helen, another really lovely one for Spring/Easter, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastice creation. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolute stunner of a gift bag. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Senations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Easter bag Helen. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x