Friday 29 March 2024

Snowflake Trees

I have a simple Christmas card to share today...made using one of the Christmas tree stamps from a set by Paper Artsy (Eclectica range 'EKC10'). I started by placing a strip of masking tape across a piece of watercolour paper, then stamped the tree over the top using a couple of blue shades of Distress Ink (Uncharted Marine & Broken China). Once dry, I removed the tape, then stamped a sentiment (using a stamp from an old Lili of the Valley set) in the void using 'Twilght' Versafine Clair ink. I distressed the edges of the watercolour paper a little, then added it to a kraft card blank. This was so quick and easy to do, I can see myself making more cards in this style with other stamps.


Challenges for this card:

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS design Helen and perfect for mass-producing. I love the tree image and the colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully CAS and elegant, Helen.

    Thanks for sharing your card at The Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x