Wednesday 6 March 2024

Sledging Fun!

Today's card features another of the unidentified unmounted stamps I picked up in a set from a charity shop recently. I think like the one I blogged a week or so ago, this one is also by Elzybels, but I have no idea what it might be called! I stamped it on to watercolour paper, coloured it using watercolour pencils, then used one of my Nesties to cut out the circle. The papers are from the 'Glittering Snowflakes' pad by Crafter's Companion...I distressed the edges a little then matted all of the layers on to silver mirror card.


Challenges for this card:

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice winter card. Sweet image and so perfectly colored. Great design papers and beautiful design. I love the glitter of all the papers. There is so much winter feeling in them. It feels like there is real snow.
    Thank you for taking part in the current Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x