Monday 18 March 2024

Get Well Soon!

Today's card is a 'Get Well Soon' card that I made for my Dad who is recovering from a hip replacement operation. I picked a lili of the Valley bunny image called 'Get Well Bunny', stamped him on to watercolour paper, then coloured him using watercolour pencils. I paired him with papers from the 'Fresh Florals' pad by Craft Sensations...distressing the edges a little, before adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Go To Words' set by Visible Image.


Challenges for this card:

8 comments:

  1. A lovely card for your Dad Helen and that Bunny is perfect for our theme at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is a gorgeous 'get well' card, Helen. I love the little bunny image and your water colouring is excellent! The distressed papers and faux stitching add wonderful detail and texture.
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” March Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card with that poor little bunny. I am sure it will brighten your dad's day a bit. Wishing him a speedy recovery from the surgery!
    Thank you so much for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge, it's perfect for my optional theme!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet card for your dad. I hope he makes a good recovery.

    Love how you coloured this LOTV image. Will have to save a copy of your picture for future reference as I have the same stamp!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Helen your card is so beautiful, so sweet and lovely.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulously coloured image and pretty stitched paper layers, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great layout and I love your colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute little image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x