Thursday 30 December 2021

Stocking Surprise

Today's card features another Christmas gift...a cute Hunky Dory stamp set called 'Stocking Surprise'. I stamped the images on to watercolour paper, then coloure them using watercolour pencils. I paired it with papers from the 'Home for Christmas' pad by Violet Studio...distressing all of the edges, and then adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Silver Bells' set by Kaiserkraft...it's actually in the centre of a bauble outline, so I masked off the outline before inking with Versamark Ink, then stamped it on to a snippet of kraft card, and heat embossed in white before cutting it out using one of my circle Nesties.


Challenges for this card:

4 comments:

  1. Another very cute card Heken .. wishing you a Happy New Year and all the best for 2022 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so adorably peaceful and precious. So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I like how you layered the different patterns. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always fun to get crafty stuff for Christmas! What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x