Wednesday 15 December 2021

Simple Snippets Notecards

I have a set of simple 'Thank You' cards to share today, that feature lots of snippets of patterned papers...some from pads that I must have had for over 10 years! I lightly distressed the edges of all of the papers, ans added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen, before placing them o the card blanks. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Signature Greetings' set by Memory Box.

'Marjolaine' pad by BasicGrey:



'Hattie' pad by My Mind's Eye:



'K-Ology' pad by K & Co:



'So Sophie - Graceful' pad by My Mind's Eye:



'Bittersweet' pad by BasicGrey:



'Bumblebee's Dance' pad by The Paper Boutique:


Challenges for these cards:

1 comment:

  1. nice cards, i recognize some of the design papers, i also have them in my stash for ages. Great idea to use them. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x