Friday 24 December 2021

Favourite Christmas Cards 2021

It's become a bit of a tradition to share our favourite five Christmas cards each Christmas Eve...this year I had 105 cards to choose from, so it took me some time! Anyway, here are my favourites of 2021 (for more details of any projects, the photos are linked to the original posts):

Reindog
I made several cards with a similar snowy background, but chose this one because of the cute Penny Black dog.


Brightest Xmas
Many of my cards were one layer cards (cheap to post!) and this one has such a fun Penny Black chicken image...I like the shine on their baubles too.


Baubles
I don't often make a card without stamping, but I love the way the die cuts look against the embossed background on this one.


Holly Jolly Christmas
I know that black isn't a particularly festive colour, but I love the way that the metallic watercolours look against the dark background on this card.


What a Snow!
Finally, there had to be some pretty papers in there somewhere, as well as some faux stitching...and another Penny Black image...lots of my favourite things on this card!


Before I go...I also usually share my Christmas cake on Christmas Eve too...quite minimal again  this year, but here it is all the same:


Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x