Wednesday 22 December 2021

Quality Street Wreath

I have something a little bit different to share today...it's a wreath made from Quality Street chocolates. It's become a tradition to make one of these each Christmas, and I'm still using the same polystyrene ring that I first covered with chocolates in 2012! They're really simple to make, all it takes is a tub of Quality Street chocolates (you could use any wrapped sweet really, but these have the least obvious branding on the wrappers, and there's a variety of colours and shapes) and a glue gun.


Challenges for this wreath:

7 comments:


  1. Your wreath is fabulous Helen, and so festive. What a great idea for a gift. Now that IS a good example of recycling the way you have used the styrofoam ring for so many years. Love it.

    Happy Christmas,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that’s fabulous xx Thanks so much Helen for the gorgeous card .. have to admit that was a lovely surprise, and hope yours has arrived ok
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gorgeous wreath would last about a day hung on my door I think!
    Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a brilliant idea, although I don't know how long it would last in my home:). Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wreath Helen. I think if I made one of these it would have gaps in it by the end of the day that I made it! Thank you for entering the Use The Word Merry Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever idea! Looks great. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea - all that choice. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x