Today's card features an old Lili of the Valley stamp called 'Spring Bunny with Daffs'. I stamped it on to watercolour paper, along with a sentiment stamp from a little Crafter's Companion/Rachelle Anne Miller set called 'Soar', then coloured it using watercolour pencils. I paired it with papers from the 'Spring Freshness' pad by Craft Sensations...distressing the edges a little, then adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.
Challenges for this card:
- Artistic Stamper - In the Garden
- Aud Sentiments - Birthday Sentiment
- Creative Knockouts - Spring is on the Way
- Inkspirational - Spring
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
- Sparkles Forum - Spring is in the Air