I have another Christmas card to share today...featuring one of the images from the 'Christmas Hugs' set by Penny Black. I stamped it on to watercolour paper, then coloured it using watercolour pencils. I used a piece of spotty paper from the 'Bundled Up' pad by Crate Paper for a simple background...distressing the edges a little and adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous.
Challenges for this card:
- Christmas Craft Creations - Use a Stamp
- Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
- Sparkles Forum Christmas - Christmas Critters
- Stamps + Fun = Creativity - Cute
- The Holly & the Ivy - Anything Christmas Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes