I have another simple little Christmas card to share today...featuring a Penny Black image that has been in my box of images for absolutely ages. It's called 'Lamb & Mistletoe' and was sent to me in an image swap back before I started my blog...which means it's been waiting to be coloured for at least 12 years! I think what was putting me off, was that it had been stamped onto pearlised card...but my watercolour pencils worked ok. I used a sheet of paper from the 'Krafty Christmas' pad by Love to Craft (from Poundland) for a simple background...adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.
Challenges for this card:
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Rudolph Days - Anything Christmas Goes