Sunday 26 April 2020

Lamb & Mistletoe

I have another simple little Christmas card to share today...featuring a Penny Black image that has been in my box of images for absolutely ages. It's called 'Lamb & Mistletoe' and was sent to me in an image swap back before I started my blog...which means it's been waiting to be coloured for at least 12 years! I think what was putting me off, was that it had been stamped onto pearlised card...but my watercolour pencils worked ok. I used a sheet of paper from the 'Krafty Christmas' pad by Love to Craft (from Poundland) for a simple background...adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this card:

7 comments:

  1. It's so cute. I knew it was a Penny Black image right off the bat. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional for a Child" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so very cute, Helen!
    That little lamb with his Santa hat mad me smile. That snowflake kraft paper from the dollar store is wonderful too.

    Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image and love the clean design you've used, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Helen, I love the lamb with the santa hat. He's so cute. Thank you for joining in Rudolph Days Challenge this month.

    Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sheep he brought a smile to my face!

    Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

    Debbie
    CRAFT DT
    decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a sweetie and I think I have that cute lamb stamp too, thanks for joining us at Aprils Rudolph Days Challenge,

    Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x