I have a pair of birthday cards to share today featuring a couple of Lili of the Valley bear images...'Busy Baking' and 'I Baked a Cake'. I stamped them on to watercolour paper, coloured them using watercolour pencils, then cut around the top of the image. I used snippets of a paper by Crate Paper (from the 'Baby Bee' collection...that I last used in 2010!) for the background, matting both on to snippets of kraft card. The sentiments are from the 'Go To Words' set by Visible Image and 'Critter Party' set by Penny Black.
And some close-ups:
'I Baked a Cake!'
Challenges for these cards:
- AAA Birthday - Dots and/or Stripes
- As You Like It - Animals or People (Definitely animals...so much easier to colour!)
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Cutie Pie - Bunnies, Bears & Other Bs
- Fab 'N' Funky - Birthday
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - Use Snippets
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin' - Baking