Today's card is a Christmas one, featuring die cuts rather than a stamped image for a change. I used my Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Hillside Borders' die to cut a couple of 'snow drifts' from snippets of white card, then layered them in front of a piece of spotty/snowy paper from the 'Let it Snow' pad by Love to Craft (found at Poundland). The reindeer was cut from kraft card using one of the dies from the 'Winter Wonderland' set by Tim Holtz/Sizzix, and the sentiment stamp is from the 'Letter It - Christmas' set by Ranger.
Challenges for this card:
- Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes (optional 'Something to look forward to' - Christmas!)
- Happy Little Stampers (Christmas) - Anything Christmas Goes (Optional 'Festive Animals')
- Happy Little Stampers (Dies) - Anything Goes with Dies
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Create a Scene