I have a sympathy card to share today. I started by stamping a music background stamp (from Light Studio) onto a piece of smooth white card using 'Hickory Smoke' Distress Ink. Once dry, I stamped my Hero Arts 'Garden Bouquet' stamp over the top using 'Chipped Sapphire' Distress Ink...I inked and stamped it several times to get a really crisp image. I added a sentiment, using a stamp from the 'Brushstroke Expressions' set by My Favorite Things...stamping that in 'Chipped Sapphire' to match the dark blue floral image. I matted the panel onto some navy card, distressing the edges a little before adding it to a white card blank.
- Allsorts - Sympathy/Thinking of You/Get Well
- Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Stamp It

This is really beautiful Helen, thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely lovely Helen, so very elegant, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x