I have another Christmas card to share today, featuring a cute snowman stamp from the 'Bundled Snowman' set by Penny Black. I stamped it onto a piece of watercolour paper, coloured it using watercolour pencils, then used one of my circle Nesties to cut out the circle shape. I added a sentiment using a stamp from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous, then matted it onto a pink scalloped circle (cut using another Nestie die). For the background, I used snowflake covered papers...the blue one is from the 'Let it Snow' pad by Art Studio, and the pink one is from the 'Snowscapes' pad from Woodware...I distressed the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. I matted it all onto some more pink card, before adding it to a white card blank.
- Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
- Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
- Peace on Earth Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- Rudolph Days - Anything Christmas Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Christmas in September
- We Love Stamping - Anything Goes

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x