Thursday, 17 September 2026

Floral Garden

Today's card features a stamp from Simon Says Stamp called 'Floral Garden'. I stamped it off the edge of a piece of watercolour paper...the stamp is huge, so this is a way of making it more useable. I added a sentiment, using a stamp from the 'Go To Words' set by Visible Image, then coloured the flowers using watercolour pencils. I distressed the edges a little, then added it to a kraft card blank.


Challenges for this card:

3 comments:

  1. That is so lovely Helen, beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing this with us at Sweet Stampin' xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Helen, great colouring!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet stampin.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS Style and Cheerful, bright colors. Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x