It's the second Wednesday of a new month, so that means it's time for a new ABC Christmas Challenge...Lynda is the host, and the themes are:
'S is for Snowmen'
&
'T is for Transport'
The prize for the lucky winner is the matching stamp & die from Your Next Stamp

For my 'S is for Snowmen' card, I picked a Woodware stamp called 'Snowman Family', and stamped it directly onto a DL white card blank. I added a sentiment, using one of the stamps from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous, then coloured the image using watercolour pencils.
For my 'T is for Transport' card, I picked a sledge for my mode of transport, and used a cute Lili of the Valley stamp called 'Sledging Buddies'. I stamped it onto a snippet of watercolour paper, and added a sentiment using a stamp from the 'Just Add Snow!' set by Anita Jeram for the Colorado Craft Company. I coloured it using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut around the top of the image. I layered it over a snippet of snowy sky paper, from an unnamed pad from The Works, matted it onto a snippet of teal card, then added it to a kraft card blank.
- Peace on Earth Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes (First card only)
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (Second card only)
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Stamp It (Second card only)
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Stamp It (First card only)
- Sparkles Forum - Animals (Second card only)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x