Tuesday 13 August 2024

Tiger-lily Sympathy

I have a sympathy card to share today...made using a floral cling stamp from Penny Black called 'Liger-lily'. I stamped it on to navy card using Versamark ink, then heat embossed it using metallic silver embossing powder from WOW. I had originally planned on colouring it, but left it, as I liked the way it looked as it was - there's so much lovely detail in the stamp. I added a sentiment using a stamp from the 'Sketched Flowers' set by Simon Says Stamp, heat embossing it in silver to match. I matted the navy card on to some silver mirror card before adding it to a white card blank.


Another angle to show the shine:


Challenges for this card:

3 comments:

  1. Such an elegant card, love it. Thank you for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovlely card with the two colors. Simple and elegant. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully elegant, Helen - silver and blue work so well together.

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x