Saturday 17 August 2024

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Guest Designer

A little while ago I was picked as the winner of a 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge, and as a result, I'm joining them as a Guest Designer for this week's challenge, where the theme is:



I'm rather partial to a snowman (in fact there was another snowman card in my previous blog post), and picked this adorable Penny Black one called 'Sweet Snowman' to use from my collection. I stamped him on to watercolour paper, then added a sentiment using a combination of stamps from the 'Beary Merry Christmas' set by Funky Fossil, and the 'Snow Bunnies' set by Anita Jeram for the Colorado Craft Company. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, then matted it on to a couple of layers of coordinating card, distressing the edges a little, before adding it to a card blank.


For more inspiration from the lovely Design Team, please pop over to the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown. Thanks for having me!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Helen - how cute is that snowman?! Your card is just beautiful. Thank you for being our guest designer this week. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. trop trop chou Helen, un amour a croquer, merci d'être notre guest designer cette semaine, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x