Wednesday 21 August 2024

St. Nick

I have a couple of Christmas cards to share today, made using stamps from the 'St. Nick' set by Jane's Doodles that I got for my birthday recently. I stamped the images on to snippets of watercolour paper, coloured them using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut them out. I made a simple background by heat embossing my Simon Says Stamp 'Magical Stars' background stamp in white on a snippet of red card. I added strips of that accross the card blanks, then popped the images on top using 3D foam pads. The sentiment stamps are from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous.


Some close-ups of the cards:



Challenges for these cards:

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s paper crafty challenge GDTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely Christmas cards Helen - I especially love the stamped and embossed stars background, a perfect background for the supercute images. Belated Happy Birthday greetings, and a 'woof' from Dudley Dog!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very jolly pair of Christmas cards Helen.

    Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun Helen! Love those cute little images! I hope you have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ... so cute Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete
  6. So absolutely adorable!! I love them!
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x