Friday 10 February 2023

Snowflake Edges

Today, I have three Christmas cards to share...all made using stamps from the 'Snowflakes Edges' stamp set by Simon Says Stamp. On the first card, I started by stamping one of the sentiments in the centre of a piece of teal card using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed it in white. I then used my stamping platform to stamp one of the edge stamps above and below...also heat embossing in white. I then added the panel to a white card blank.


For the second card, I stamped the corner stamp directly on to a kraft card blank...again heat embossing in white. I added a sentiment from the 'Winter's Blessing' set by Crafter's Companion.


On the final card, I inked up the largest stamp in the set with a mixture of Distress Inks (Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers & Uncharted Mariner), then stamped it on watercolour paper. I added another of the sentiments, then distressed the edges a little before matting it on to some bright pink card, and then on to a kraft card blank.


Challenges for these cards:

7 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed the way you are getting ahead with Christmas card Hele and three totally different looks, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous embossing & fabulous cards ... so very glad you joined our *sweet embossable you* at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so pretty, Helen, so delicate and perfect! Love your color choices, perfect for non-trad! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! Not one or two but THREE amazing examples of heat embossing! I love the way you've varied the choices of cardstock and EP to make uniquely gorgeous examples. So happy you could join our celebration of embossing at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my you have been busy. 3 elegant Christmas cards. The card you've entered into Sparkles Christmas is perfect for our challenge. Good luck. Hugs Debs DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your card over on jingle belles today and had to come look!! All three are wonderful!! I have this stamp set so thank you for inspiration on ways to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not just one but three lovely cards in a fabulous CAS style. It's impossible to select a favourite but I have to say that the white embossing against the blue and the Kraft card is a striking look and I love the multi coloured snowflakes. Thank you for coming to play with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x