Thursday 16 February 2023

Pink Christmas

I have another Christmas card to share today...again featuring a charity shop find...a set of clear 'Snowflakes' stamps by Personal Impressions. I stamped the snowflakes in Versamark Ink on to a piece of pink watercolour effect paper (from the 'Watercolour Feelings' pad from The Works), using my stamping platform so that I could simply rotate the paper 180° and reproduce the design, then heat embossed them in white. I then stamped the sentiment (from the 'Festive Phrases' set) in the centre, again heat embossing it in white. I distressed the edges a little, then added the panel to a white card blank.


Challenges for this card:

8 comments:

  1. This is very pretty Helen, love the delicacy of the snowflakes against the pink watercolour effect background
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink Christmas works very well for me Helen, this is lovely, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations February challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is all of my favorite things for a Christmas card--pink and snowflakes!! Beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL card using our pink challenge! I love it and am so happy that you joined us at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous pink Christmas Card Helen - the snowflakes look lovely against the pink. I I see you have already found our CCC challenge lol - good luck for the prize. Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great look, thanks for sharing your very pink project with us this month at Christmas Craft Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea using a pink patterned paper and white heat embossing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Helen, the snowflakes look so delicate against the pink.
    Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x