Wednesday 20 July 2022

Balloon Birthday

Today, I'm sharing the card I made for my brother's birthday last week. I used my Die-namics 'Party Balloons' dies, to cut balloons from a selection of snippets of paper from the 'Fresh Florals' pad by Craft Sensations. I stamped the sentiment using one of the 'Handwritten Borders' stamps by Simon Says Stamp, to act as the 'string' for the central balloon, then doodled the 'strings' for the other balloons using a black gel pen...remembering to doodle the 'string' tied around the bottom of each of the balloons. I die cut the numbers using my Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet, added them to the central balloon, then added the balloons to the card ...layering them up using 3D foam pads.


Challenges for this card:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the design! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I love everything about it! Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Saturday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute birthday card!! Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x