Sunday 13 February 2022

Foxy Christmas

I have a Christmas card to share today, featuring an adorable fox image from a set by Woodware Stamps called 'Foxy Christmas', and some old embossing folders. I stamped the fox on to watercolour paper, coloured him using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut him out. I embossed some snippets of pink and green card using folders by Sizzix (the hearts) and Cuttlebug (the snowflakes), then inked over the embossing with Versamark Ink, and heat embossed them using 'Diamond White' embossing glitter by WOW. I distressed the edges a little, then layered them up, adding a couple of hearts cut from silver glitter card using my Cuttlebug 'Concentric Hearts' die, with the fox on top. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Christmas Hugs' set by Penny Black.




Challenges for this card:

7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Helen and I love this pastel colour scheme xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and well coloured little fox. I love those pastels. They look so nice and noble. And I love all the glitter. The big heart is really perfectly placed. In total this is a fantastic Christmas card.
    Thanks a lot for presenting your card within the EAC challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet card, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Helen - great colours and I love that stamp too.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cosy little fox card Helen!! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Helen. The fox is adorable. Thank you for entering the Cute Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x