Monday 7 February 2022

Desk Calendar - February

Today I'm sharing this month's page in my desk calendar. The calendar blank is from Paper Mill Direct...there are still some left in the sale, but if you really want to get ahead, they already have 2023 calendars in stock! I used a cute little pup from the 'Critter Party' set, stamping him on to a snippet of watercolour paper, colouring him using watercolour pencils, then used one of my circle Nesties to cut him out. I used a couple of papers from the 'Hello Today' pad by Heidi Swapp/Pink Paislee for a simple background...distressing the edges a little, and adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this calendar:

7 comments:

  1. Goodness me, they are ahead of the game at the Paper Mill. It's a delightful page for February, thanks so much for joining in with our February theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is so cute and perfect for the February page! Beautifully done and thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous calendar. Love your sweet PB image.

    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome calendar I love the long slimline look. (me and a group of 12 make them) It's great to look at the fun crafty pages each month. So glad you shared this over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great image and your papers with the faux stitching are just perfect to showcase it. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image to have on your desk for February. So gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Helen - such a cute image.

    Thanks for joining us at the Incy Wincy Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x