Tuesday 15 December 2020

Sparkly Reindeer

I have a couple of simple embossed Christmas cards to share today...featuring a new (to me) set of Chocolate Baroque stamps that I won on the We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge last month, and which arrived in the post this morning. The set is called 'Filigree Reindeer'...and I couldn't resist mounting them and inking them up after I'd finished work for the day. On the first card, I heat embossed one of the reindeer using WOW 'Metallic Platinum Sparkle' embossing glitter on a teal card blank along with one of the sentiments from the set. I couldn't resist adding a little red pearl for his nose.


On the second card, I used the largest stamp from the set...a beautiful snowy night time scene...heat embossing it using WOW 'Midnight Dream' embossing powder...a gorgeous blue, but with specks of of other colours in the blend. 


These embossing powders are so pretty, but a nightmare to get a decent photo of becasue they're so sparkly! This angle shows a few of the other colours:


Challenges for these cards:

7 comments:

  1. Two very elegant Christmas cards Helen, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again Helen, I started commenting too early today as I saw you had used your Chocolate Baroque prize and made that beautiful card and then totally forgot to thank you for entering it into this month challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations on your win. Both of these are stunning! Love all that sparkle and the stately reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card over at Allsorts Christmas theme;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are stunning and I do love the little red nose, such a cute touch. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty card! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x