Thursday 24 December 2020

Favourite Five Christmas Cards 2020

It's become a bit of a tradition to share our favourite five Christmas cards each Christmas Eve...this year I had 119 cards to choose from, so it took me some time! Anyway, here are my favourites of 2020 (for more details of any prejects, the photos are linked to the original posts):

O' Christmas Tree
I had made some similar to this last year, and loved the effect of the doodled decorations on the simple watercolour trees, so had another go.


Snowboard Ride
There had to be a Penny Black critter in here somewhere...I love this fun chicken!


Trio of Trees
More Christmas trees...this time stamped and coloured with pencils on coloured card blanks.


Embossed Snowflakes
This simple card took me quite a lot of time to make and I love the blend of blues & pruples of the inky background with a touch of gold.



White Christmas
Finally, one of my most recent cards...more Christmas trees, and this is another one that took some time, but I love the end result.


Before I go...I also usually share my Christmas cake on Christmas Eve too...quite minimal this year, but here it is all the same:


Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! So many cards to showcase, Helen! Well done!! Love your cake! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x