Sunday 13 December 2020

Quality Street Wreath

Today I'm sharing a wreath...this one's not for ourdoors though, as it's made from Quality Street chocolates! I make these every year (since 2012), and each year as the tubs contain fewer and fewer chocolates, they cover less of the polystyrene wreath shape I use as my base...this year there are actually a few bald spots on the back! I attached the chocolates to the wreath in a random pattern using my hot glue gun, then gave it a new bow made from silver sparkly ribbon as the one that had been on it for the last few years was looking rather tired.


Challenges for this wreath:

4 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea for a festive wreath! It looks fabulous- if I made one it would be bald by now- the chocaholic I live with would scoff one each time he passed by it...and I thought it was supposed to be women who couldn't resist chocolate :D I know exactly what you mean about the diminishing quantity each year!
    Thanks for playing along at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... this is one wreath that I'd love to get! It's pretty... and yummy! (I am stopping by after posting my entry in the Crafty Catz Challenge and wanted to stop in to get a better view of your entry.) TFS Kathy A. at myasperations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does look fabulous but how on earth do you not eat it all, I am too naughty to resist. Thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a yummy wreath ... well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x