Thursday 10 September 2009

Sketch Saturday DT Call for Paige

I wasn't sure if I was going to enter the DT Call for Sketch Saturday...I'm in awe of the inspirational cards the DT creates each week...but I love working with the fab sketches they have each week...so I thought I'd give it a go. I've used a Gorjuss Girl stamp (by Sugar Nellie), and papers by My Mind's Eye ('Adore')...distressing all of the edges. The sentiment is form a little Studio G set, the ribbon is from Poppicrafts, the lace from Hobbycraft and the fluffy fibres were a birthday RAK from my lovely friend Carol.


I'm sending this card to Paige...the little girl I'm sure many of you have read about on Erin's blog.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Helen this is lovely, what a beautiful card. I'm sure Paige will love it too.
    Thank you & good luck
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the gorjuss image and the colour combo and papers look fab. Paige is sure to love it.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, fab colours, Paige will love it and good luck with the DT post xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Helen. I love your colouring and fabulous papers.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen this is gorgeous!! your coloring is fantastic and the papers are yummy! i know Paige will love it, thank you for making it with her in mind.
    Hugs,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen this is just fab! Good luck with the DT call - that's my chance out of the window LOL! Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x