Monday 7 September 2009

Ladybug Celebration

This super cute stamp was a birthday present from my lovely ABC Challenge DT buddy Jen...it's by Ladybug & Friends and is called 'Celebration'. It's the first time I've inked it up, so I followed the Sketch & Stash Challenge sketch, using some of my favourite My Mind's Eye '29th Street Market' papers. The flowers and brads are a mixture of Poppicrafts and Papermania, the sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts (from the 'Anytime Messages' set), and I used the 'Spots & Dots' folder the emboss the light blue strip. I'm also going to enter this card for the 'Furry Friends' challenge over on the Pollycraft Challenge blog.


Don't forget to check out my candy here....if you haven't already entered :0)

10 comments:

  1. awww what a super cute card! The colours are just perfect with that image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen... i just love the sweet image and yummy papers... the embellihsments you've chose are gorgeous!

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the super cute image and the colour combo and papers look so pretty.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant card Helen, I adore the image and papers, so yummy! I love the sentiment stamped directly onto the paper too, it looks great!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen!
    Fab card love the paper's and sweet image
    hugs amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Helen,i love the image and colours.
    so gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card Helen, love this sweet image and the papers and colours are perfect with it.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen this is beautiful i love the pretty papers and the colour combo is fab. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card Helen I love the image thanks for joining us at sketch and stash challenge hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable - that stamp is really goorgeous and the MME papers are fab!
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x