Monday 14 September 2009

Moo'd Swing

I love the name of this Whipper Snapper stamp...'Moo'd Swing'...it's just perfect for the expression on the cow's face! I hadn't inked it up in a while, but thought it would be perfect for a few challenges: I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday; the colour combination of 'Black, White & One Other Colour' of Pile It On; and Stamp Something's 'Favourite Embellishment' challenge...in my case flowers (these ones are from Poppicrafts). I used my 'Swiss Dots' folder to emboss a piece of plain white card for the background, the polkadot ribbon is from Hobbycraft, and the sentiment stamp is from the 'Fabulous Birthday' set by Hero Arts.


Edit - When I went to enter this for the Stamp Something Challenge...I discovered I'd been chosen as one of their Top 5 for last week's challenge...woo-hoo! Thanks girls!

I'll let Random.Org do it's thing, and post the winner of my candy when I get home from work this afternoon...so don't forget to come back to find out if you're the lucky winner :0)

24 comments:

  1. this is beautiful,
    great image,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen :-) The cow is fab ! very cute expression eh !! :-) love the flowers too !
    congratulations on being chosen to be in the top 5 ! :-) well done

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Helen, fab image and colour combo. Congrats on being in the top 5 hun, well done you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute Helen, a real "make you smile" card.
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, I love the cow image! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute card. great ised to fold the corner, will have a go at that
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is fabulous, wonderful colour combo and brilliant image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen

    I absolutely love this card! great image I love that cow!

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this helen - it's incredibly funky!! reminds me ... I must use the darling image of this stamp you sent me!! :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a funny stamp...!! Nice card! Congrats on being among the top 5!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL wish I had this stamp... it could be my sig.... my body is very fond of Moo-d swings hehehe. Congratulations for being in the top 5, although I'm not surprised! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Helen on being chosen to be in the top 5!!! Love the card...the cow image is adorable!! TFS

    ~Terry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fab card and what a great image.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Helen - I love this card - what a delight!
    Hugs
    Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Helen! Such a cute little cow, great card! Well done on making the Top 5 at Stamp Something!
    Hugs Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Helen, that cow is so cue and I love your bugging and floral accents.
    Well done making the top 5 on SS.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable! Love the cow! Fun colors too. Thanks for joining in at Stamp Something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really Kewl, thanks for sharing and Playing at PIO.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous card - adore the image and the colours are yummy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous was me!! - Hope it shows who I am this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute - that image is too funny! Congrats on your Top 5 and thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  22. haha that cow is awesome! makes me smile for sure!

    Amy -- Pile It On DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Too cute!!! Love the cow! Thank you for playing with PIO this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x