Wednesday 2 September 2009

Christmas Singing Duo

While I had my BasicGrey 'Figgy Pudding' papers out yesterday, I made another Christmas card...this time using the sketch from the Friday Sketchers Challenge...although without the optional 'Blue & Orange' colour combo. I chose instead to use the Colour Create colour combination of 'Ruby, Cream & Gold'. The image is a cute House Mouse stamp called 'Christmas Singing Duo', which I've watercoloured, and added a hint of glitter to the candle flames and snow. The sentiment stamp is by Three Bugs in a Rug, and the ribbon was tied around a Christmas present last year...I love recycling! lol

9 comments:

  1. Ohhh Helen,what a gorgeous card,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen I love the beautiful papers and the image. Beautifully done! ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen you are a Prolific card maker!! and the cards are fab! I still think you must have a huge craft room! your gonna have to take a picture of your giant craft room! one day! te hehehee!! to make this many fab cards you gonna have a huge room n stash! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is fabulous Helen. Fantastic job recycling that ribbon; it is gorgeous. Love the image - those mice are so cute. Thank you for sharing this with us and thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Helen! That image is just darling! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

    xx-Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous papers! Love that pretty bow! Thanks for joining in Colour Create this week. I hope you enjoyed the challenge. Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an adorable image and the most perfect ribbon to go with it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this Helen - the image is adorable and I love the shiny gold on the candle flame - brilliant for the colour scheme !
    paulien x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is stunning Helen...fabulous papers...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x